I help busy professionals and their teams get back in the fitness game so they can be less stressed and a lot more productive.
Don’t look back. Look forward.
10 Steps to getting back in the game
Let’s work together on your next event
Whether you’re still active or getting back in the game
Real results – Lasting Impact
This is why I do what I do.
“Just as I expected, Carl was a clear on how to get back to wellness. How to find the time, what to do and how to do it.”
Host of Building and Protecting Your Business Worth Podcast
“I’ve definitely grown significantly with the running and mentally as well! Carl’s program has been amazing! It’s pushed me to places I don’t think I’ve ever gone! Carl has given everything that I need in this blueprint.”
“Carl offers relevant and timely wellness advice that will feed your soul and challenge you to invest in yourself.”
Live for the Journey
- Five Easy Steps To More Effectively Handle The Overwork And Stress Of A Lawyers LifeLawyering is like swimming laps in a cauldron. You’ll never go the distance unless you treat it like an endurance sport. With the right strategies, though, you’ll not only have… Read More »Five Easy Steps To More Effectively Handle The Overwork And Stress Of A Lawyers Life
- Big Announcement!I re-named it. My bike. It’s called the “Montrealer” now. Amtrak once operated a train called the “Montrealer.” It ran from Washington, DC to Montreal, and during each trip it… Read More »Big Announcement!
- An App That Freezes Eyelashes?Cartoons in The New Yorker are among the best in the business, and I find them unceasingly funny. I recall one published a few years ago that has taken on new meaning… Read More »An App That Freezes Eyelashes?
- Because Of The BraveBiannual. Defined as occurring twice a year. The June and December solstices. The beginning and end of daylight savings time. Trips to the dentist. Replacing the batteries in our smoke… Read More »Because Of The Brave
- It’s Never Too LateJimmy Buffett once sang “We all got ’em, we all want ’em. What do we do with ’em?” Although he was talking about relationships, the same could be said about… Read More »It’s Never Too Late
- Perpetual MotionGeorge Sheehan was a cardiologist, a prolific runner and an accomplished author. He once said that “not to yield says it all. The enduring, the surviving, does not stop with… Read More »Perpetual Motion
- He’s Seen Me Naked!A century. One hundred years. A long time to live. A century. One hundred miles. A long way to ride. I have cycled the distance, but not yet the years.… Read More »He’s Seen Me Naked!
- If I Only Had A BrainWhen Dorothy and Toto started down the Yellow Brick Road to the Land of Oz, they came to a fork and wondered which way to go. It was then they… Read More »If I Only Had A Brain
- A Thule And A Hearse“You’ll never amount to anything – you’re all a bunch of dead end kids.” Or so said the mother of a friend many years ago when, during our weekly Friday… Read More »A Thule And A Hearse
- He Had My SixA hot summer night. A darkened car wash. Two members of a local gang, engaged in a drug buy. Two members of the local police force, working in plainclothes as… Read More »He Had My Six
- ‘Scuse Me While I Kiss The SkyThe Weminuche Wilderness. 500,000 acres of pristine land in Colorado, roughly the size of the state of Rhode Island. I was on top of it, standing 12,688 feet above sea… Read More »‘Scuse Me While I Kiss The Sky
- A Rhino & A SaintThe northern white rhinoceros. Extinct. Or nearly so. The Amur leopard too. And so is the art of listening. There’s an Augustinian phrase, “audi alteram partem,” It means “listen to the other… Read More »A Rhino & A Saint
- Conquering The MarlinIn 1951, Hemingway penned The Old Man and the Sea. The story’s protagonist, an old fisherman named Santiago, had gone 84 days without catching a fish. Undeterred, he set off in his… Read More »Conquering The Marlin
- Seeing the UnseenThe face of an old woman? Or the face of a young lady? The mind can play tricks, preventing you from seeing what is, or always has been, right in… Read More »Seeing the Unseen
- Four. Three. Two.Do you want to be an influencer? If the answer is yes, remember this: The content of your speech matters more than the number of words that come out of… Read More »Four. Three. Two.
- Pigs In A BlanketDo you feel like you’re pushing the same damn huge rock up a hill every single day? (Only to have it roll back to the bottom while you’re not looking…… Read More »Pigs In A Blanket
- Piles Of You Know WhatWe all have piles… Piles of bills…Piles of obligations…Piles of yard work…Piles of stress…Piles of homework…Piles of anxiety…Piles of sh**… well you get the idea… In normal times, it’s hard… Read More »Piles Of You Know What
- I Hear VoicesHe died 5 weeks before race day. But I needed him that morning. I needed his encouragement. I needed his care. In the predawn darkness, I listened to my dad’s… Read More »I Hear Voices
- Why You Need a White Rabbit Now…One of the most iconic psychedelic rock songs is “White Rabbit,” written by Grace Slick and released after she joined Jefferson Airplane in 1966. An exquisite bolero, “White Rabbit” reaches… Read More »Why You Need a White Rabbit Now…
- A 4-Letter Word You Must Use NowI have a dirty four-letter word for you that I want you to use. Often… …. like every single day right now. If you’re an endurance athlete… and you’ve been… Read More »A 4-Letter Word You Must Use Now